Pages

Monday 19 October 2015

Creating positive changes

Starting today, I will be doing the #thankfullnessChallenge. 

I will write more about it tomorrow. 

- 3 things I am grateful for: 
1. My health
2. My family - crazy but with an amazing heart my parents and grandparents are phenomenal people. 
3. The my ICBC claim ended and I am able to move forward. 

Journaling -

Here we are supposed to share a positive experience. But, I found out that today my goodfather Victor died. He was my father's brother. A heavy smoker that, last year was diagnosed with lung cancer. I wish I could be there to support my father. Victor was the first of the 4 brothers to pass away. 

A positive experience was that today, for the first time I voted as a Canadian. 

I had to document it with a photo. We were all able to #StopHarper. Major achievement. 

Exercice - I will now to 30 squats 

Meditate - I will read my book for 1 pomodoro. 

A random thought of kindness - I emailed my SFU teacher thanking him for all the valuable experiences and moments we got to share as student/teacher. 

Thank you Universe for this day. All the good and bad events. Thank you. 



No comments:

Post a Comment