Pages

Wednesday 13 August 2014

Things I want to tell you #2

You know what I miss? I miss sitting in your bed. Beside you stroking your hair. So blond. So soft.

I miss waking up in the morning, and there you are. Beside me. Slowly waking up. Scrunchy face, one eye half open the other one still closed. And with a glance of a smile you morn "Hummm. Good morning". I reply with a smile. For you I always have a smile. And there we stay, for couple moments, laying in bed, side by side listening to the sounds of London waking up outside.

I miss sitting in your bed, under the covers and admire you while you get ready for another crazy busy day in your crazy busy life. From the distance, I look at you while you stand in front of the mirror putting your dress shirt on and slowly tie the buttons. One by one. Then, when you reach the last one slowly tilt your head backwards; or when you carefully tuck in your shirt in your pants and select a dark pair of socks from your vintage storage box; or when you come back to bed and eat your "porridge" with me (hummm, the smell of fresh oats) or do your morning yoga routine. Namaste.

I miss that morning kiss before you live for work. How I try to figure out when you are almost ready and quickly run to the bathroom and brush my teeth so that I have a clean and fresh breath. How you take a deep breath and moan when you give me that kiss. I love your funny noises.

I miss the smell of your skin. The touch of your hands. The taste of your lips. The sound of your voice. Your laugh. I can close my eyes and hear you laugh right now as if you were sitting right here.

I miss those moments when you whisper something in my ear. And I struggle to understand it. Your British accent. Ohhhh, do you how much I adore your British accent?!

I miss how, without even knowing, you challenge me, inspire me and make me want to be a better person each day. My days are so much better when you are part of them. I have no doubt about that. Why are you so distant lately?

Ohhhhhh dam! I am definitely suffering from R. withdrawals! 

No comments:

Post a Comment