Pages

Saturday 16 August 2014

Things I want to tell you #3

Hey. So... I just got home. Went on a date with this guy I met the weekend before going to Portugal. Italian. Super nice guy. I feel like I had to tell you. Us women, when we really like you guys we are loyal like dogs. And I know it's weird, because 1 month has passed since I left London. We don't talk that much. I know you are not my long distance boyfriend. But it still feels like I am cheeting. It totally does. And it breaks my heart. And I try to have realistic expectations, but my crazy romantic-dreamer side is stronger than I am. 
All the time all I could think about was you. On the way there. When I got there. On the way home, I was looking at the apartment buildings and imagining us living there. You on the balcony, barbecuing something while I was making a salad and setting the table. Kept thinking how much I feel you are going to love Vancouver and how I much I am going finally start loving it because of you.
Anyways, I had to tell you... I have no clue what you have been up to in London, so... And I am also afraid to ask! 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment