Pages

Tuesday 30 December 2014

2015



Well, I am thinking this will be the last post for 2014.

Over all, it was a great year. It started a bit shakie when I fell in love with the RCMP, but things did not run as well as I would have liked to, but in the end I learned something and it prepared me to go back home in June solve things with Ivo and be more prepared for Mr. Ursinho.
In February move to my current place, with L. The cat hair kinda drives me crazy but it’s a sweet deal with lots of space. Also went to Seattle and had an amazing time with some friends. In May finally made it to Victoria Island with C. and the dogs. A lovely experience.
In June, went back home and had the most amazing vacation ever. Traveled throughout Lisbon, Algarve, Nice, Ville Franche, Monaco, Cinqueterra, Milan, Lake Como, Menagio, Bellagio and London. In Lisbon had an amazing Serendipity experience with Mr. Ursinho that I will treasure for ever. Spent time with my parents, grandparents and friends back home and still managed to see my cousins in London – nad spend some more days with Mr. Bear. ;)
And after 13 year I completely close the Ivo chapter.
August, my friend Daniella got married in the Okanagan and got the chance to spend time with my friends Garry and Adrianna that had moved back to Toronto couple years ago. Great laughs!  
September: back to school with 2 classes at the same time – it was a challenge but managed to finish with a B and B+.
For the past 3 months I have been more appreciative of all the things I was able to conquer so far, as well as my amazing and supportive family and friends. Was there negative points? Yes there was, although I choose to focus mostly on the positives and look to the negatives as learning experiences. Look forward for 2015 and the "amazingness" it will bring. For all of you I truly wish a Happy New Year. Make sure you add Portugal to your traveling bucket list (I can help planning if you need).
Vive, luta, sempre!

And on that note, I would like to leave you guys with a TED Talk playlist to inspire your 2015 resolutions. HERE.


No comments:

Post a Comment