Pages

Friday 2 January 2015

Hair...

Well... my hair. What can I tell you guys about my hair??? It's a bit thin, super straight and oily. Baaahhh! Terrible. Well, could be worst. I always wanted to have long hair, but it seems soooo hard. And I also have the patience of a 2 year old, so it's even harder to let it grow. I have always had short hair. In all honesty I think I have never had hair below my shoulders and I can never wear a pony tail. And I love pony tails. Charlotte, from Sex and The City has without a doubt my most favorite hair in the entire world. Strong, thick, straight. I thought about extensions before but it's way tooo much money and it's not real. For the past 3 years I adopted the "Bob". Sometimes long bob, other times shorter bob. For 2015, the my hair cut goal is this:


I already have a similar color. Couple layers darker but quite similar in the sun. In another post I will share with you some of my tricks to dear with my hair type that seem to work very well for me. 

So, this is how my hair currently looks like - regarding the color, yes it looks darker.


Last time I allowed her to cut it a bit tooo short. I was a bit shocked. But it grew about 2.5 cm already. (Photo is from early October). Now I feel a bit more comfortable with it, although  it's growing out of the cut and it has been bothering me. Going to set up an appointment for next week and then I'll show you the results. Where do I go for haircuts? To in.Salon, in Yaletown and I always see Aleks. Your are welcome, Ladies. She is awesome. 

Seren Dipity

No comments:

Post a Comment