Pages

Monday 2 February 2015

I just wish...

... some men really understood this:

12. She means the world to you.

Sometimes we love a person beyond imagination and we aren’t sure why. To be truthful, you don’t really need a reason. If you love her and can’t imagine your life without her, then don’t allow yourself to lose her.
If she means that much to you, then understand that she means that much to you. Too often people don’t realize what the other person means to them until they lose them. We always think that there will be another chance, that it’s possible that the two of you will one day reconnect.
Maybe. But the opposite is also true. You may have lost her forever. You may suffer for years and years because you let go of the most important thing in your life. Don’t take the risk.

I have been through this once. Feel in love at 16. We were together for about 1 year. Broke up. Tried to get together for over 6 years. I was so hurt, I changed continents... with his best friend. And he was always in my mind. And when I was finally done with it, 15 year later he comes back. He says he loves me. He wants me back. To long. To late... Just realize that, most likely you won't get better than her... because she is truly awesome. Not perfect, but perfectly imperfect... and don't let us go. Cause when we are gone, when we are done with you, when the door closes... It's closed. Period.

From here


No comments:

Post a Comment