Pages

Wednesday 5 August 2015

Why you?




I’ve always loved school. I have battle ADHD and Dyslexia all my life, but that never made me stop learning. Going to school and being a student was a huge part of my identity for the vast majority of my life, and I wouldn’t have had it any other way. But even with some barriers I always tried to strive to make myself better, which ultimately has made me a better-rounded, open-minded, intellectually curious individual.
That is why till today I am always attending different classes and workshops.
The same applied for relationships. When it comes to relationships, I’m not just looking for someone who’s sweet, funny, charming or sexy.
I’m not just looking for someone who has all the conventional qualities of a “perfect” partner.
I’m not just looking for someone who has everything I could ever want as far as looks, personality and ability in bed.
Those things, ironically, are not enough.
I feel in love with you so quickly because you can always learn new things from you. Because you are driven, and you are someone who can broaden my knowledge of the world around me. Because you can challenge me in every facet of my life and seem to be able to expand the methods through which I’m able to learn about absolutely anything.
I am not looking for a relationship that it’s perfect. I am looking for the relationship that it’s worth it. And above all, you showed me that you were worth my time.

No comments:

Post a Comment