Pages

Tuesday 23 September 2014

Because sharing is caring

Couple months ago, more precisely before going on my vacation to Europe I came across this Gelnamel starter kit. At the time I paid around $36 at ShoppersDrugmart.

 It comes with:
  • Fuse LED Lamp
  • Gel Cleanser
  • Gelnamel
  • Lint-free Wipes
  • Double-sided Nail Buffer
  • Manicure Stick
  • Detailed Instruction Sheet


I was about to leave on my big trip, had recently got my nails done (chi-lack) and decided to do my toes myself. For those who live in Vancouver, you know that getting your nails done is quite expensive. If I want to do a mani-pedi, both chi-lack or gel polish it can cost almost $100. Plus $10 to take it off. Yes it looks great, lasts a very long time, although I find it extremely expensive.
I bought the Fuse kit and, no joke it lasted me around 3 weeks. And remember, I was going to the beach almost everyday. That can damage our nails pretty quick! On my trip to London, I ended up giving it cousin Sara.

Since I came back to Vancouver I have been religiously going to Shoppers, once a week to see if it goes on sale. And guess what? This Saturday, it was on sale. For 20.99 (regular 40.56) plus tax and the colors for $8.49 (regular $10.49). I got the little oven plus 2 colors for 30 bucks. Great deal. Did my nails 2 days ago and I am loving it. So far, so good. I used the color Intens-so-fly.




Check the company website here.
The video here

Fuse Starter Kit. I Love it. :)

#fusestartedkit #intensesofly #gelnamel #shoppersdrugmart #nails

No comments:

Post a Comment