Pages

Thursday 25 September 2014

Does size matter?

So, (I tend to start all my post with "so", don't I?? Oh well!) today I came across this youtube channel called ASAPScience. Super interesting. One of the videos that called my attention was the one called "Does Penis Size Matter?". It's always to listen to information based on studies, but when we throw science into the mix it makes much more sense. Watch it: 



What is your opinion? 

Well, has he says in the video "the person attached to the penis makes the difference". Yes. True. Although size matters too. I believe I have been through both situations.

- Situation 1: Dated this super hot back guy with the biggest P. I have ever seen. So far. Not only long, but quite thick and... let me tell you, had to fake it every-single-time. Maybe because he was too self-centered. Who knows... and I was into him. Just could no hit it off.

Situation 2: The first love of my life. From the age of 16 until I was about 22, we kept going back and forth. Dating. No talking. Dating. Hating each other. The truth is, up until today he was probably the person I love the most... and when we finally had sex... I could barely feel anything. Cause it was so tiny. And I loved him with all my heart for so many years. But sexually, just not there. And he still has tons of women after him... he is super cute, amazing body. Beautiful men... Maybe I am just to picky. who knows. 

I think it depends on the women. What is she looking for? My friend Irina once told me she was madly in love with this guys. He was "the perfect man", according to her. They dated for about 2 months before jumping into second base. The day they decide to go to the next level, she says as soon as he got naked she started crying... she just could not believe it. It was so, so, so, small. She apologized and left. That must have been an horrible situation for... for him, and her too.

Size mater? Yes. and No. The person attached to the penis makes the difference? Yes, and No. Over all, I believe it's based on what we want. How we connect. What are we willing to compromise? Do we really love that person? I don't think men with small penis are destined to be alone. As well as men with large penis might not have all the women after them. 

Best sex I have ever had in my life? With Teddy (Ursinho). No question. Does he have the biggest thickest P. ever? No. Does he have the most perfect P. ever and knows exactly what he is doing? Definitely. Would I be doing him every day and every night? NO QUESTION about it.  
I think I just need to go to London sooner than I thought. ;) 

What do you think? Tell me your opinion.




No comments:

Post a Comment