Pages

Thursday 18 September 2014

Fifty shades of A&R...

Off to bed.
Going to fall a sleep thinking of you...

Fantasizing that I am arriving to the south of France. A cloudy fall evening. I am wearing black metallic stilettos. Black stockings and a nude trench coat. I knock on your door, a massive rustic and sexy oak door. Hummm, I love the smell of oak. You come rushing down the stairs, with nothing but a fresh cotton white towel wrapped around your waist. Your body is completely wet. I guess you just got out of the shower. You open the door. I look you in the yes and smile. Without saying a word, you quickly pull me inside and close the door behind me. The sound of door closing echoes throughout the entire house. My heart is racing. Your heart is racing. Desire levels are of the chart. You throw me against the wall and kiss me. Not a single word. How I have missed the taste of your lips! While you are kissing me, your hands start to touch my body. Feeling every curve. Left hand on my bottom. Right hand hand on my lefts breast. It slowly goes up to the back of my neck, back of my head. Grabbed my hair. And you pull it. Just that way only you know how to do it. That pleasure pain that makes me sigh. I am touching your shoulders. So wide and strong. Feeling your arms. Your arms drive me crazy. And how much I love your arms! So Strong. So defined. I lose myself in your arms. Only mine. Your chest. I feel your heart pounding. While we are kissing I quickly unbutton my trench coat. Drop it. Underneath it all I have is a black and red silky bra with matching thong and black stockings. Your hand on my waist. On my bottom. I wrap my leg around your waist and pull your body against me. Heels always on. So sexy. The cold oak door on my back makes me desire you even more. Your towel drops. I whisper in your ear while I slowly kiss and your neck, your year: I missed every little piece of you. The touch of your hands, the taste of your kiss. The smell of your skin.

Now imagine the rest...

No comments:

Post a Comment