Pages

Monday 15 September 2014

One of the reasons I have reduced 80% my meet intake

In one of my previous posts I talked about this weekday vegetarian lifestyle I have been following since July. Two and a half months have passed and I can say I am extremely happy about it. The couple time I have to eat meat my body clearly was screaming "What the FUCK were you thinking???". I felt dizzy, and was burping like a cow (cows do burp, right). It quite an easy life change since I haven't reached the extreme. I will eat chicken, pork or turkey occasionally. I don't let this new life style condition my life. Take is easy and go with the flow.
The video I am going to post makes my stomach turn, specially when it reaches the "HOT DOG" part. Anyways. Hope you guys enjoy and start thinking about "what the heck have I been eating all this time".


No comments:

Post a Comment