Pages

Friday 17 October 2014

Because Good Things Are Supposed To Be Shared - #1

Today I came across couple cool things I would like to share with you:

1. The Minipresso - hand powered portable espresso machine Daily Mail Online.


It only costs about $39 US, and can be purchase online here.  
How cool is that? 

2. Bamboo Frames



For the past month of so I have been fancying a new pair of prescription glasses. Bamboo. I came across these super affordable frames from Woodies. Prices vary between $30 to $75 US + plus shipping (if outside of the US). Check their website here. They offer some interesting choices.

There is also a very new Portuguese brand of bamboo frames that seems to be quite hot back home.Check them out.  I want there ones soooo bad:


 Aurea - 89.9
(not sure if they ship to North America)

Have a lovely Friday. Good thing are supposed to be share. 
x
 

No comments:

Post a Comment