Pages

Wednesday 19 November 2014

A Saudade...

Haven't heard from you since November 7th. I know you are in training "North of the Wall", no phone, no internet. I know you told me not to worry. But some days are harder than others. I just want you home on the 25th INTACT. Both arms and legs, all fingers and toes. Can't wait to hear about this new adventure. I have been crossing the days on my calendar. Silly right? I know. But I like you. I can't help it. Although my hearts sinks every time I am reminded that I won't be there to take care of you when you are back.
On a different note, I think these 13 days without any sort of communication has been great preparation training (for me) regarding your career path. Yes, I want to be part of that chapter in your life. Wait for you when you are back from mission in Cypress or God knows where. You know, I think my soul is a bit like Merlin's... an adventurous, fun and extremely loyal.

Anyways... I miss you. Terribly. And I know you are doing great in your training. I really want to be beside you to celebrate all your victories (cause it will be many). And I know I will be. It's just a matter of time, cause I am a firm believer that when we really love someone distance and time are just numbers. 

Beijos de Vancouver,

Your Portuguese nurse.

x

No comments:

Post a Comment