Pages

Tuesday 4 November 2014

Life and other change

I am so done with 2014, it's not even funny. I think I never wanted so badly for a year to end. Not because bad things happened, not at all. Don't get me wrong. I loved 2014. Got to travel a lot through Europe, (still have to make a post about it), met "the guy", made amazing friends. It's just that lately I am so exhausted. OMFG! Note to self: Never, ever, ever again enroll in 2 classes while you work full-time and still pick up some part-time jobs here and there. OK, maybe I don't want 2014 to end. I just want school to end for 2014 and start having time to read my books, go to the gym, watch movies and drink tons of pumpkin tea. I finally realized that Business Management is totally not an area that I am interested in - which is quite positive. Totally dreading this class. Teacher is amazing, but the content says nothing to me. On the other hand, Managing Performance through Training and Development - LOVE IT! It even made me thing of pursuing adult learning diploma. Will explore that a bit more in the beginning of next year.
But what is my goal with this post? Well, not quite sure. I think it's mostly venting. Well, gotta go help some more doctors becoming permanent residents in Canada. Talk to you pees later.

X

BTW - I miss my British boy. Sooooo bad! Snif!

No comments:

Post a Comment