Pages

Monday 3 November 2014

Goal 1 - Read More

I am totally ready for 2015. Really. Quite excited. Completely done with 2014.
2014 is so last year, isn't it? : D
One of the goals is to read, at least one book per month. For that I have the following plan:
1. Make sure the book is always in my purse;
2. Every "empty moment" (waiting for the bus, traveling on the bus, etc...) read couple lines instead of going on ShitBook Facebook;
3. Read, every-sing-day, 30 minutes before going to sleep.

So far I have chosen the following 10. Lots are in Portuguese, specially because I never want to loose the ability to read in my own language. Still have space for 2 more. Any suggestions?

1. Ensaio Sobre a Cegueira, Saramago




2. O Evangelho Segundo Jesus Cristo, Saramago


3. Equador, Miguel Sousa Tavares




4. Como é Linda a Puta da Vida, Miguel Esteves Cardoso


5. A Clockwork Orange, Anthony Burgess


6. Cem Anos de Solidão, Gabriel García Márquez

 

7. Travessuras da Menina Má, Mario Vargas Llosa




8. Catch 22, Joseph Heller










 10. The Color Purple, Alice Walker

















No comments:

Post a Comment