Pages

Tuesday 4 November 2014

The sexual harassement subject...

Over all, an interesting point of view.

I find the whole “man-yelling-or-trying-to-hit-on-women-on-the-streets” (aka street harassment) extremely distasteful. If you decided to comment on my figure or my style by yelling at me in public I can guaranteed you will not get a single second of my attention. Such action just yells PERVERT, FREAK, DISTASTEFUL and IGNORANT. And those are exactly the traits I am not looking for in a man, either as a partner or an acquaintance. Believe me! Name me a woman who finds it acceptable and I will provide you with a list of her issues. Maybe you “boys”- (yes boys!) who chose to engage in such reckless behavior should spend those precious moments of your life doing something more productive. Just remember, the female who received the  “what-you-call-a-complement” (aka the female who you just harassed in public) is not the only one listening. Maybe the girl at the coffee shop who you actually like is listening too. And, I am quite sure she is not interested in going out on a date with a distasteful, ignorant prick!

No comments:

Post a Comment