Pages

Friday 31 July 2015

Bad movie

Event's keep going through my mind as if I am in a low budjet movie. Me getting ready to pick you at the airport. Not knowing what to thing. Making sure your "wilderness package" was all nicely ready on top of the bed. The apartment cleaned to the notch. I am walking to the sky train station to go to the airport. Waiting for youn the arrivals. Our lunch together in Gastown. Wasking around the city. Bike ridding around the seawall. Zip-lining for the first time. Seing the bears on the chairlif. Your face when you saw a raccoon for the first time. 
I am on the bus home. I start reading the advertiment on the walls. The peak2peak experience. What we did in Whistler. 
I am clearly in a weird earthquake aftershock. And I don't know what to do with myself. 

No comments:

Post a Comment