Pages

Monday 24 August 2015

Sillyness





Right? Don't you girls hate those people who walk around the candy, shipsand dessert shelves threatening our lifes of we don't purchase something? Geeeea! I do! That is exactly what happenned to me today. Seriously. I thought it was an uban-legend, but no. These people really exist. 
This is how the story goes: 
There I was, just passing by the icecream isle with my cart full of only fruits and vegetables when out of nowhere this a super tall scary women starts walking towards me. She was one of those strong Russian-looking-teachers. Like the school teacher from the movie "Matilda", remember? Exactly! 
She had a very frightening look and a huge scary mixing spoon in her hand. With her mean face and her eyes wide open she scream at me:" if you don't buy this Tiramisú box I will make sure you don't leave this store alive. Do you hear me?". OMG. I almost peed my panths. I did not blink or think twice. Shaking, I looked at her and said while nodding: "Yes mam". I quickly open the fridge and added a box to my cart. Just to make sure I was teally going to get out of there alive I also grabbed a box of original vanilla cheesecake. You never know, these people are crazy. Better be safe then sorry!
With her super thick Russian accent she says: "Verrrry Good, Farrrria. Verrrry good!" And then I ran to the cashier, just to make sure it didn't melt and then she would get really really mad and forces me to bring a package of chips and some more Nutella. Ufff! 
The calorie enforcement police is out there. Remain on alert! They can strike when least expected. At least they don't look like Harry Potter Dementors. Just a bit more scary, dough! 

And this is how I miraculously escaped death today. How about you guys?
#Iwasforced #ididn'twantto 
#therussianmademedoit  

No comments:

Post a Comment