Pages

Sunday 4 January 2015

You...

- Surprise me, fascinate me and make me smile,
- Make me want to be better,
- Make me feel comfortable, sexy and beautiful beside you,
- Make me want to wake up beside you everyday,
- Challenge me and make make me think
- Are a bit of a weirdo... But I am too!
- You make me want to always live my life to the fullest,
- Inspire me to be a better person, a better human being,
- Give color and movement to my life,
I am always fascinated by what you have to say. I appreciate your sense of humor and love to make you laugh... 

I'm waiting patiently though time is moving slow
I have one vacancy and I wanted you to know that
You're the one designed for me
A distant stranger that I will complete

I know you're out there we're meant to be

So keep your head up and make it to me
And make it to me

Sam Smith - Make It To Me

No comments:

Post a Comment