Pages

Monday 20 April 2015

The Crazy Lady Episode

These things only happen to me, right? Only.to.me.
This AM while parking car2go I see this lady walking her dog and she was clearly observing me. I get out of the car here she comes:

Crazy lady: Excuse me. May I give a suggestion: You guys bring these little cars and leave them all around the neighborhood. When parking you seem to leave too much space in between cars. Could you please move your car a bit closer from the one behind you?

NOTE – I probably parked around 40 cm from the car behind me.

Me: I completely understand what you are saying. Although, I am already logged out of system. To move the car I need to log in, pay again and I am quite late for work. I understand what you are saying and I will definitely keep it in mind for next time. Thank you.

Crazy lady yelling at me at 8:30 am: OH, OF COURSE. WHY WOULD YOU GIVE A FUCK? WHY, WOULD YOU FUCKING CARE IF THE NEXT PERSON HAS ENOUGH SPACE TO PARK OR NOT? YOU ARE A BITCH.

Me, very calmly and politely with a smile on my face: Good morning to you to. You know, you clearly have too much time on your hands… maybe you should try to make yourself a bit busy and then you don’t have time worry about how much space was left in between cars parked in your neighborhood. I don’t know, maybe read a book and take some cooking lessons. A world of possibilities lies ahead of you.

Crazy lady yelling: Oh shut up bitch! Shut the fuck up.

Me: Hummm! I see what your problem is. I have a better suggestion: buy a new vibrator. It will relax you and help release all that anger you have accumulated. Have a lovely day. (Wink!)

… and while I walk to the office she he continues to shout at me from the other side of the street.

No comments:

Post a Comment