Pages

Wednesday 29 July 2015

...

One of the hardest decisions we will ever face in is choosing weather to walk away or try harder.

As Maya Angelou once said, Love recognizes no barriers. It jumps hurdles, leaps fences, penetrates walls to arrive at his destination. Although, there is no disguise which can hide love for long where it exists, or simulate it where it does not.

I like you, I don't ask you to reciprocate the feeling. All I ask you is to respect what I feel. To be honest with youself, and by consequence, be honest with myself. Because falling for you was never something I planned. I gave you my heart, but it wasn't enough. I may not control all the events  that happen to me, but I decide not to to be reduced by them. But in the end, I know I have enough courage to trust love one more time and one more time, and always one more time. My mistake? Making you a priority when for you, I was clearly an option.

She is ambitious, because she desires to reach for the stars. Myself? I desire to reach hearts. Wiser, I think.

 Next time? Next time I have to hope for the best, be prepared for the worst and unsurprised by anything in between. Your visit. I still don't know what to make of it. It still hurst so much.

My greatest hope is to laugh as much as I cry; to get my work done and try to love somebody and have the courage to accept the love in return.

“The ship of my life may or may not be sailing on calm and amiable seas. The challenging days of my existence may or may not be bright and promising. Stormy or sunny days, glorious or lonely nights, I maintain an attitude of gratitude. If I insist on being pessimistic, there is always tomorrow. Today I am blessed.” 

No comments:

Post a Comment